Senior Account Executive - Commercial Print
CA - ON - Mississauga
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Sales Commission and President’s Club Opportunities
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
The Konica Minolta sales team delivers fantastic results, but not all of our clients show up at our door. Our results are a product of the strong relationships we build with our clients, our expertise, and most of all, our passion to serve our clients the best solutions in the industry. If you are a sales professional who is influential, results-driven and goes above and beyond for your clients, consider being a part of our sales team at Konica Minolta. As a Senior Account Executive, you will lead a territory with a list of accounts, assess your clients’ needs and develop a solution, all while building long-term relationships to achieve your quarterly sales targets.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- 4-6 years of sales experience in a B2B environment
- Good grounding in PC and network concepts and the ability to apply these skills to understanding and delivering printing solutions to our clients
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- The desire to ensure the utmost in client satisfaction
- A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
- A university or college degree in Business is an asset
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.