Master Agreement Analyst
CA - ON - Mississauga
***THIS IS A MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT FOR 1 YEAR****
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
•Extensive North American Training
Provide analytical and business support to the Master Agreement review and setup process. Perform the MYKMBS and Customer Master setup / change process.
- Master Agreements review
- Fully understand Master Agreement setup / modification process flows
- Review and validate Master Agreement requirements and pricing
- Understand standard requirements and authority levels
- Review modifications to existing Master Agreements
- Review and accurately interpret Non-Standard contract documents SAP Master
Agreement entry / update:
- Accurately setup Master Agreements in SAP
- Take responsibility and correction for any errors in MA setup
- Be able to process renewals
- Accurately setup internal lease pricing
- Bundled, Unbundled, Reverse Lease pass through
- Research and verify unusual setup requests
Customer Master Updates:
- Update Customer Master changes in SAP such as address changes, ship to changes etc.
- Maintain customer name change log and update Customer Master in SAP
- Manage / process IW54 requests for Customer Master
- Process any customer initiated MYKMBS access requests
- Respond to any customer MYKMBS issues emails / calls
- College Diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an analyst position
- MS Office proficient
- MS Excel / Access advance knowledge
- Excellent organizational, verbal / written skills
- Post-secondary degree.
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2017, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Winnipeg. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.