Cash Applications Clerk
CA - ON - Mississauga
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
- Responsible for the overall management, application, reconciliation and data integrity of the on‐line cash application process (via the SAP, Cash Application Module).
- Accountable for the accurate & expedient application of all cash receipts.
- Responsible for daily balancing of all cash records & error exception reports, ensuring that cash received by mail (and electronically), balances to the cash posted to the open items on the accounts receivable system.
- Scrutinize all cheques to ensure that they are correctly made out and current dated.
- Review and update cheque remittance detail with account number detail, ensuring that remittance is applied (or forwarded) to the correct cost centre/branch.
- Initiation of Action ID’s to Credit Analyst requesting subsequent remittance information &/or advising them of discrepancies, that require follow‐up and resolution.
- Preparation of cash deposits for the bank, application & reconciliation of EFT and Credit Card transmissions.
- Detailed search of & application of Customer data base information used for the identification, verification & application of remittance information.
- Prepares & applies journal adjustments & transfers monies to applicable accounts.
- Reconciliation of system generated reports to remittance data, allowing for error identification & correction of out of balance conditions.
- Identification of duplicate payments, duplicate deductions & other discrepancies. Investigates payment discrepancies & refers remittances to Credit Analyst for additional action.
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2017, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Winnipeg. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.