Business Solution Consultant
CA - AB - Calgary
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
The Business Solution Consultant is the local branch subject matter expert relative to the Solutions, and Professional Service strategies of the Konica Minolta Business Solutions - Direct division. The BSC is a dedicated pre-sales professional committed to seeking out new customers and collaborating with existing ones, offering a variety of solutions to optimize their business processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
• Meets on an ongoing basis with Direct Sales Management, to review Professional Services pipeline, forecast, and opportunities.
• Works directly with Branch Sales Managers and Solution Engineer to promote Solutions and Professional Services offerings, driven by Key Performance Indicators and KMBS defined processes.
• Responsible for pre-sale technical discovery, business process analysis, and development of customized solutions to fit a client’s requirements.
• Participate in ongoing account review sessions as part of the account team.
• Collaborate with team to create and develop Engagement letters, Site Survey, Scope of Work (SOW) preparation and integration projects where appropriate.
• Interacts with the Implementation Team if needed to help advise on resourcing and staffing to execute implementation plans.
• Maintain education training standards and certifications levels in line with job requirements and advancement development plans.
• Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all KMBS products, services and solutions for clients.
• Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets within assigned territory.
• Maintain, and manage individual sales activities and opportunities in the CRM Management System.
• As assigned
• 4 year university degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
• 2-4 years relevant Solutions Sales Support experience
• Strong working knowledge of industry hardware, services and solutions offerings.
• Network print servers, Document management/ scanning applications and workflows, Manage Print Services, Print Optimization/cost recovery, Print and MFP print controller technology, SQL, Security, and major third party print manufacturer's devices
• Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
• Record of time management and organizational discipline.
• Willingness to travel up to 70%.
• Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent technology.
• Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
• Working knowledge of project management processes.
• Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and access to reliable and presentable transportation
• Energetic professional comfortable with prospecting, as a part of a team or independently, for solutions opportunities, within new and established clients.
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Sales Commission and President’s Club Opportunities
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.