CA - SK - Regina
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
Provide a full range of Branch Administration activities by managing the office needs; ensuring Sales and Management (both Regional and Local) are fully supported, while maintaining a superior level of confidentiality and professionalism. This position is to provide a wide range of support services to the organizational unit
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Maintain a level of office supplies not to exceed 1 months’ worth of usage
- Stamp and send all outgoing mail. Send outgoing KMBS H.O. correspondence twice a week via next day Purolator unless otherwise directed
- Contact all clients for change of address for inbound accounts receivable
- Send invoices for payment to H.O. once locally approved in the Purolator Courier envelope
- Maintain phone system: voicemail set up, extension set up and deletion
- Keep the Welcome sign updated daily Welcoming guests that are visiting our branch including internal and external customers
- Security and Site management/afterhours emergency contact for Security company
- Set up ID badges & security swipe cards for new hires, and cubicle assignment
- Maintain scheduling system for Demo and Meeting rooms
- Process in-house supply orders in SAP, ensure that the Demo room is always fully stocked
- Direct all Sales Leads to the appropriate Sales Manager via e-mail
- Order business cards and corporate literature as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist with letters, expense reports, and travel arrangements as required
- First audit of deal paperwork submissions, create shell KIT and upload documents
- Provide support and assistance with Sales Document Generator program
- Meeting requirements, projector/ room bookings and ordering lunch if needed
- Assist with RFP/RFI Binder and response documentation as required
- Run and distribute reports as assigned by Sales management
- Provide cpc rates, service history and other customer data as requested
- Complete request forms for Showroom Equipment, get approvals and forward to logistics for processing
- Works closely with Sales Management to ensure sales reps are not performing administrative duties that could otherwise be performed by the Branch Administrator
- Conduct post-delivery follow up with customers
- Assist in the creation and editing of Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents as required
- Receive or return calls to customers regarding issues
- Investigate and resolve issue when possible, when resolution not possible at local level create IW54 ticket and own issue until resolved
- Monitor and process IW54 tickets for branch
- Create and/or track service calls and supply orders as needed to resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Reprint invoices, locate service or lease contracts and other documents and provide to customer or sales rep
- Assist clients with MYKMBS.COM, service escalations and meter reading options
- Assist in any other customer billing related projects as needed and requested by Management
- Answer and direct all inbound phone calls
- Distribute mail to office employees
- Greet visitors and have them sign in
- Give visitors a visitor badge to wear, offer guests coffee/water
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2017, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Winnipeg. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.