CA - ON - Concord
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
To perform all duties and responsibilities as they relate to the receipt, storage, and distribution or office products/supplies.
- Pick product orders
- Conduct quality control check for orders to be shipped
- Pack orders that have passed QC check
- Ship orders on automated shipping system
- Physically receive & QC check all inbound product from supplier, and fill out receiving reports
- Put received product away into storage
- Conduct physical inventory counts
- Perform general maintenance to include cleaning and organizing
- Troubleshoot any warehouse related issues that may arise
- Assist with serving customers
- Act as back-up for absent warehouse staff
- Check quantity and serial numbers of equipment
- Report any issues, hazards or job-related accidents to your supervisor
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met on a daily basis
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor as they relate to material handling and general warehouse functions
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Lift & reach truck experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Familiar with basic computer operation
- General knowledge of warehouse functions including shipping & receiving
- Aptitude with numbers would be an asset
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity
employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and
received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations
worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD
Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We
have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta
customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.