Solution Implementation Specialist
CA - AB - Edmonton
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
This role is a technical subject matter expert relative to the Solutions, and Professional Service strategies of the Konica Minolta Business Solutions Direct division. This role acts as a dedicated professional committed to supporting solutions pre-sales technical activities, implementation and project management of solution offerings, as well as post sale support for applications and professional services to our clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
• Responsible for support technical activities including presales, installation, project management, training, customization and ongoing servicing of the solution.
• Initiate Proof of Concept (POC) for customer proposals and help response to RFP requests regarding solutions and KM total offerings.
• Creates Statement of Work (SOW) for all solutions orders.
• Maintains relationships with customer’s key technical contacts.
• Responsible for coordination of resources for product installation and training services as defined in the Statement of Work or deployment guide documentation.
• Expand KMBS Professional Services opportunities by identifying customer post sale workflow and training requirements, and document utilizing Solutions Management System.
• Collaborate with Business Solutions Consultant on creating and/or developing Engagement letters, Site Survey, Scope of Work preparation and integration projects, where appropriate.
• Ensures all demo room equipment, including Demo Room PC, Solutions Server, and MFP’s are operating properly and pass quarterly readiness checks.
• Responsible for development of customized solutions for Proof of Concepts, Technical Pilots, and creation of Deployment Guides.
• Serve as escalation point from Digital Solutions Center (DSC)/National Operations Centre (NOC) in resolving solutions issues.
• Maximize the use of remote connectivity tools for installations and servicing.
• Maintain education training standards and certifications levels in line with job requirements and advancement development plans.
• Other duties/projects as assigned
• Industry Standard technical certifications preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
• 3-5 years relevant solutions installation and support experience.
• Knowledge of Network print servers, Document management/ scanning applications and workflows, Manage Print Services, Print Optimization/cost recovery, Print and MFP print controller technology, SQL, Security, and major third party print manufacturer's devices.
• Strong working knowledge of industry hardware, services and solutions offerings.
• Strong working knowledge of MAC and PC Operating Systems.
• Experience in network topology and software applications related to digital graphic systems, including Microsoft applications. Strong technical knowledge and experience with on-site customer relations will be required.
• Exposure, to and practical experience in, project management.
OTHER SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent technology.
• Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
• Working knowledge of project management processes.
• Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and access to reliable and presentable transportation
WHAT KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.