CA - QC - Montreal
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Perform equipment set up and preparing of equipment for delivery to customers in a timely manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Set‐up and prepare equipment for delivery to customers in accordance with installation manual/standards
- Refurbish equipment received for resale
- Install new firmware on new equipment prior to delivery
- Set‐up and install equipment for in‐house use
- Maintain tool kit, supplies and accurate shop inventory
- Maintain up‐to‐date file of service manuals, parts books and other service literature
- Attend formalized training courses on current equipment as required
- Maintain effective relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Liaise with sales, shipping and administrative staff as required
- Complete all service reports correctly and on time
- Maintain a clean shop environment
- Follow and support policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by applicable KM Manager
- As assigned
- Community College Certificate in Electronic Engineering Technology (or equivalent) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic Colour Theory
- A+ certification preferred
- Provide detailed objectives and achievements required for the job
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work well independently and in groups
- Travelling within Canada and the US may be required. Candidate must provide & maintain valid travel documents at own expense
- Some standby or afterhours work may be required
- Training may require afterhours travel and stay overs, including weekends
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Sales Commission and President’s Club Opportunities
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.