Service Operations Administrator
CA - AB - Calgary
***THIS IS A MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT***
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
The role will provide administrative support to the Service Management team nationally directly impacting customer satisfaction and service productivity.
- Correct errors in SAP regarding functional location and equipment information as identified by service
- Create/update IW54s as required
- Assist with Meter Correction calls by dispatching calls to collect correct meters and update SAP with information provided
- Review three (3) day open call report and escalate unassigned issues to management as required
- As assigned/requested by Branch Service Manager/Market Service Manager
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, and deliver on commitments
- A proven self-starter who can work independently and demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A deep understanding and passion for customer experience and satisfaction
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Inquisitive and proactive problem solver
- Results-oriented with a disciplined approach in driving to fact-based decisions
- Proficiency with SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Service industry experience is an asset
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.