CA - ON - Brampton
IT Weapons, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a managed IT services, cloud solutions and consulting firm that has won over 30 awards for service excellence and technical leadership, and are ranked among the top 50 IT service providers in North America.
Our team maintains the highest levels of industry certification in all aspects of business-related IT and operate state-of-the-art and highly secure Data Centres across Canada. We are Canada’s only IT service provider that jointly holds SSAE-16 accreditation, an ITIL certified Service Desk staffed day and night, and Controlled Goods Program of Canada designation for the management and storage of data related to National Security and Defense.
We're doing well, and we're growing - and now looking to add another great person to our (already awesome) team.
- Assist with establishing project scope and design workflow solutions for our clients while ensuring client satisfaction during the entire process
- Assist the Solutions Architect’s in the creation and vetting of Statements of Work, as well as any other pre-sales activities pertaining to the Application Delivery team’s technology offerings
- Participate and lead whiteboarding/design sessions with clients
- Instill confidence in the Application Delivery practice at IT Weapons
- Possess expert level VDI implementation experience
- Focus on becoming a subject matter expert in your field
- Strive to understand and improve IT Weapons Design and Build standards
- Participate in IT Weapons training and recommended certification paths
- Be available to assist your team members 24/7 on call based on rotating team schedule
- Be an escalation point for the Application Delivery team at IT Weapons
- Handle multiple assignments, manage priorities, and meet strict deadlines
- Perform additional responsibilities as directed by your manager in relation to your area of expertise
- Work with assigned project leads and Project Managers, working assigned tasks and within defined project scope and milestones to ensure the successful deployment of I.T. projects for our clients
- Professionally document all work performed and submit accurate timesheets on a daily basis
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation of client’s VDI environment and supporting material that ensures consistent quality remote support by any member of the Service Delivery Team.
- Lead and complete Virtual Desktop Infrastructure/ Application Delivery Projects including:
- Design, Build, Testing and Implementation
- Assessments, Health Checks & Reports
- Escalation and Problem Management
Technology Skill set
- Architect and Implementation experience with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop deployments
- Must have experience with current version of XenApp/XenDesktop, 7.x, StoreFront, Provisioning Services, Machine Creation Services
- Experience with Citrix NetScaler
- Experience with Citrix ShareFile
- Experience with legacy technologies Web Interface, EdgeSight, SmartAuditor
- Remote Desktop Services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016
- Active Directory (Authentication, DNS, DHCP, GPOs)
- File Services, Print Services
- Group Policy
- Office 365 integrations with VDI technologies
Working at IT Weapons
In between our efforts, triumphs, late nights, and dedication to our clients, comes a fast-paced, team-oriented and friendly culture that helps drive the success of our organization. An open concept office and centralized meeting areas help create a casual and collaborative atmosphere. Neckties are cut loose on day one to help emphasize our unique philosophy. Staying fast, efficient, and flawless is our competitive edge. Our team-first approach extends far beyond typical business hours. IT Weapons runs our own internal basketball league, we play weekly competitive hockey, and hosts multiple social events throughout the year. We cut loose with barbecues, poker nights, an annual company retreat, catered gourmet lunches, and more. A team that plays together wins together.