CA - QC - St. Laurent
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!
When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales Manager, New Brunswick and P.E.I., will provide professional support, coaching and leadership to a dynamic team of sales representatives at Konica Minolta Business Solutions. Will develop and lead the Sales team to achieve sales quotas.
• Proven track record in competitive selling and sales management, including at least 7 years’ experience.
• High level of professionalism and integrity
• Develops a consultative, solution selling capability in their organization to develop compelling business cases to differentiate and highlight the value of Konica Minolta’s Business Solution’s broad portfolio.
• Accountability for business growth, customer and employee satisfaction.
• Externally focused, actively engages with customers to build senior level relationships that help drive results; works to exceed customer expectations.
• Self-starter, high energy, plans, directs, and monitors operational/tactical activities.
• Strong business experience including CRM and sales funnel management.
• Capable of leading and driving change.
• Build, structure, hire and inspire sales teams to achieve sales goals while addressing performance issues when required.
• Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish Konica Minolta Business Solutions consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence.
• Work at the Business Owner and/or CXX level to provide a value proposition and business case for transformation.
• Maintains expertise on Information Technology at all levels – trends, new applications, and managed services for customer business optimization.
• Reward and recognize success as appropriate.
• Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seeks new business.
• People management experience is a prerequisite.
• A Business Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2017, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Winnipeg. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.