CA - MB - Winnipeg
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales Manager, will provide professional support, coaching and leadership to a dynamic team of sales representatives at Konica Minolta Business Solutions. Will develop and lead the Sales team to achieve sales quotas.
• Proven track record in competitive selling and sales management, including at least 7 years’ experience.
• High level of professionalism and integrity
• Develops a consultative, solution selling capability in their organization to develop compelling business cases to differentiate and highlight the value of Konica Minolta’s Business Solution’s broad portfolio.
• Accountability for business growth, customer and employee satisfaction.
• Externally focused, actively engages with customers to build senior level relationships that help drive results; works to exceed customer expectations.
• Self-starter, high energy, plans, directs, and monitors operational/tactical activities.
• Strong business experience including CRM and sales funnel management.
• Capable of leading and driving change.
• Build, structure, hire and inspire sales teams to achieve sales goals while addressing performance issues when required.
• Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish Konica Minolta Business Solutions consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence.
• Work at the Business Owner and/or CXX level to provide a value proposition and business case for transformation.
• Maintains expertise on Information Technology at all levels – trends, new applications, and managed services for customer business optimization.
• Reward and recognize success as appropriate.
• Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seeks new business.
• People management experience is a prerequisite.
• A Business Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Sales Commission and President’s Club Opportunities
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.