CA - BC - Burnaby
Why Konica Minolta?
Are you looking to begin an HR Career in Technology?
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about making a positive impact?
Want to join an established global company poised for growth?
When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
•Extensive North American Training
The Sales Recruitment Specialist is a key member of the BC Sales team providing full support in attracting and onboarding top talent. This individual is responsible for developing and maintaining a robust campus presence at Post-secondary institutions across the province (BC). He or she will coordinate all recruitment activities for open technology sales positions, as well as onboarding activities delivering a professional and consistent experience for candidates and ensuring new hire success.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the full cycle recruitment activities of the company, working closely with human resources partners and the hiring manager to complete the recruitment cycle
- Sourcing: In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, identify the best ways to attract and source candidates, both active and passive, including the use of Social Media especially LinkedIn; Develop a strong presence as an employer of choice on campus along with an internship program;
- Recruiting: Working in collaboration with the hiring managers to assist with the recruitment process including resume screening, phone interviews, and selection for second interview, assessment and offer letter process.
- Reporting: track and report on current openings and hires,
- Onboarding: ensure that candidates provide proper documentation in the offer process, and are properly oriented and trained within candidate’s probationary period
- Internship Program: Develop and implement a sustainable paid internship program;
- Other duties/projects as assigned by management
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- College or University degree in Business, Human Resources or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in a corporate recruitment role, or agency
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and networking skills
- Capacity to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and job board applications
- Effective time management/prioritization skills
- Experience with a talent management system preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Able to handle highly confidential information accordingly
- Travel will be required within Province and occasionally Canada
- Vehicle and valid License required
must be a driven, high energy, self-motivated professional
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadians, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2016, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Prince George, BC. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.