CA - ON - Brampton
IT Weapons, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a managed IT services, cloud solutions and consulting firm that has won over 30 awards for service excellence and technical leadership, and are ranked among the top 50 IT service providers in North America.
Our team maintains the highest levels of industry certification in all aspects of business-related IT and operate state-of-the-art and highly secure Data Centers across Canada. We are Canada’s only IT service provider that jointly holds SSAE-16 accreditation, an ITIL certified Service Desk staffed day and night, and Controlled Goods Program of Canada designation for the management and storage of data related to National Security and Defense.
We're doing well, and we're growing - and now looking to add another great person to our (already awesome) team.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Defines the scope of projects in collaboration with project sponsor and subject matter experts
- Creates a detailed work plan, identifying and sequencing activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determines the resources (time, money, equipment etc.) required to complete the project
- Develops the schedule for project completion
- Reviews the project schedule with project stakeholders; revises the schedule as required
- In consultation with management, selects staff with required skillset for project activities
- Executes projects according to project plan
- Develops/revises forms to document project activities
- Monitors project progress and makes necessary adjustments to ensure successful completion
- Establishes a communication schedule to update stakeholders on project progress
- Communicates project progress according to communications schedule
- Reviews the quality of work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Monitors, documents and reviews project expenditures
- Evaluates the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase, documents and communicates results
- 2-5 years of experience in Project Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Experience with management of projects related to Microsoft, Citrix, Networking, Cisco, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical staff
Education & Certification
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Certificate in Project Management
- PMP Designation
Working at IT Weapons
In between our efforts, triumphs, late nights, and dedication to our clients, comes a fast-paced, team-oriented and friendly culture that helps drive the success of our organization. An open concept office and centralized meeting areas help create a casual and collaborative atmosphere. Neckties are cut loose on day one to help emphasize our unique philosophy. Staying fast, efficient, and flawless is our competitive edge. Our team-first approach extends far beyond typical business hours. IT Weapons runs our own internal basketball league, we play weekly competitive hockey, and hosts multiple social events throughout the year. We cut loose with barbecues, poker nights, an annual company retreat, catered gourmet lunches, and more. A team that plays together wins together.