CA - ON - Brampton
IT Weapons, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a managed IT services, cloud solutions and consulting firm that has won over 30 awards for service excellence and technical leadership, and are ranked among the top 50 IT service providers in North America.
Our team maintains the highest levels of industry certification in all aspects of business-related IT and operate state-of-the-art and highly secure Data Centers across Canada. We are Canada’s only IT service provider that jointly holds SSAE-16 accreditation, an ITIL certified Service Desk staffed day and night, and Controlled Goods Program of Canada designation for the management and storage of data related to National Security and Defense.
We're doing well, and we're growing - and now looking to add another great person to our (already awesome) team.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Assists in the formulation of project objectives and deployment requirements
- Sets up and manages support functions including planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication
- Attends client meetings and assists in collection of project requirements using pre-defined tools
- Chairs meetings and distributes minutes to all project team members
- Assists in the preparation of project plans and schedules for small to medium sized projects
- Keeps stakeholders and manager informed of project progress
- Actively manages the flow of projects
- Creates and maintains a productive project management environment
- Actively participates in the development of leadership and technical skills that allow the project team to operate in an efficient and effective manner
- Acts as steward of project artifacts and processes
- Ensures relevancy, recommends and implements changes as required
- Actively participates in managed services onboarding process - ensuring proper documentation, communication, execution and client satisfaction
- Manages Client Satisfaction Survey Process
- Demonstrated understanding of project lifecycle methodologies
- Experience in projects involving technologies such as: Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Networking, Cloud Computing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Proficiency in ConnectWise
Education & Certification
- University Degree or College Diploma
- CAPM is highly desired
Working at IT Weapons
In between our efforts, triumphs, late nights, and dedication to our clients, comes a fast-paced, team-oriented and friendly culture that helps drive the success of our organization. An open concept office and centralized meeting areas help create a casual and collaborative atmosphere. Neckties are cut loose on day one to help emphasize our unique philosophy. Staying fast, efficient, and flawless is our competitive edge. Our team-first approach extends far beyond typical business hours. IT Weapons runs our own internal basketball league, we play weekly competitive hockey, and hosts multiple social events throughout the year. We cut loose with barbecues, poker nights, an annual company retreat, catered gourmet lunches, and more. A team that plays together wins together.