Production Print Specialist
CA - MB - Winnipeg
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
The Production Print Specialist is responsible to implement the national production print program within the branch assignment and meet or exceed sales objectives while providing specific sales expertise and support.
• Accountable for knowledge transfer to the local sales team and sales management with respect to activity generation including identification of vertical market opportunities and target accounts.
• Will be expected to drive local, and support national, telemarketing strategy and ensure there is a focused Production Print strategy within each current key or targeted account.
• Utilizing the KMBS sales process and strategic knowledge of production print products, solutions, industry trends / issues, and competitive product information will be accountable for prospecting and customer relationship development and assessments. Will also be responsible for customer needs analysis, solution development including preparing solutions and providing demonstrations, proposal generation, negotiations and maintenance of the production print base through ongoing customer review.
• Assist sales team in creating a business plan covering the level of activities needed to meet objectives assigned in the market / branch.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management
• Drive company objectives of profitable production print sales and service revenue, customer retention & growth, along with strategic initiatives of production print, including net new customer growth.
• 5 years sales work related experience in production print industry
• Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
• 4-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of competitive equipment, applications, and solutions.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Must possess time management and organizational discipline
• PC and software knowledge required.
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Sales Commission and President’s Club Opportunities
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.