Production Print Solution Analyst
CA - ON - Mississauga
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!
When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
•Extensive North American Training
•Sales commission and President’s Club
Maintain and repair Production Print models and resolve customer printing issues while supporting the Sales Department
• Perform colour calibration to machine specs
• Assist on full Production Print line-up of services
• Establish an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents
• Perform network installation and troubleshooting using advanced knowledge of Print Controllers
• Maintain appropriate territory management
• Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory
• Maintain the average expected Key Performance Indicators as outlined in the provided scorecard.
• Provide sales support as required
• Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta Business Solutions Canada Ltd.
• Must sign-off and adhere to the established KMBS Total Call Standard Operating Procedure
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 5+ years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment
• Technical School graduate or equivalent experience
• Upon employment, minimum of Expert Level status within 6 months of start date and or recertification completion for existing KMBS technical personnel
• Must have a working knowledge of CRD/POD workflows, networking and graphics software primarily used in the Production Print Marketplace for printing i.e. Adobe, Quark, Mac etc.
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.