National Solutions Director
CA - ON - Mississauga
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Konica Minolta Canada has developed a strong business solutions portfolio and has a need to engage all its channels in identifying and capturing opportunities to grow this segment of the business. The focus of this national position is to provide Business Solutions program direction, clarity, sales assistance and overall guidance to Konica Minolta Sales Teams in the areas of Business and Production Solutions, and IT services. The National Solutions Director’s core responsibilities are focused on program adoption and continued creation of client value. Reporting to the President, and working with the Business Solutions Consultants across the country, the National Solutions Director (NSD) will provide leadership, communications, training and consultative support to all Sales channels including Direct Branches and Authorized Konica Minolta Dealers.
- The NSD will develop, drive and manage Konica Minolta’s Business and Production Solutions, and IT services portfolio;
- Lead the development of strategic initiatives and national marketing programs with our Partner eco-system;
- Work closely with Marketing, Product management and IT services to initiate programs that drive field adoption;
- Foster a matrix team collaboration approach to develop unique market opportunities and drive exceptional results;
- Develop target revenue numbers with local Branch and channel management;
- Work with each management team (KMBS President, Market Vice President(s), Branch Managers, Directors and Sales Managers, Channel managers) to achieve the revenue targets for Business and Production Solutions, and IT services;
- Manage the national operating budget, participate in market budget exercises and work with BSCs to achieve revenue targets;
- Coordinate educational seminars and training at the local level to drive field adoption and provide exceptional client value;
- Conduct “Best Practice Meetings” that focus on sharing successful sales activities and practices;
- Manage training curriculum deployment to drive field adoption. Further coordinate with ITW the curriculum development for SI’s, who will own installation and client support requirements ;
- Provide high-level sales support for the Direct and Dealer Channel ;
- 4-year College/University Business degree or related field, technology certification is a plus
- 5+ years technical Sales experience in related field (Solutions, Software, Document Management, Manage Print Services, Color/Monochrome MFP engines and Production Print) with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
- 5+ years Managerial experience preferred with a proven track record of working in a regional or national position or similar while achieving budget.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- PC/MAC literate.
- Strong working knowledge of the following applications: SAP, Microsoft Office, Publisher, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Lotus Notes, and Internet Explorer.
Count on Konica Minolta for:
- Competitive Salary, excellent commission and bonus structure
- Professional Sales Training Development
- Generous benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
- Exciting reward and recognition programs
- Career advancement in a fast growing, fast paced global company
- Challenging & Rewarding Work
- Being part of a fun and exciting team that’s passionate about solving our customers problems
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.