Named Account Executive
CA - ON - Ottawa
The Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!
If you’ve been working in outside, business to
business sales, have a proven track record and a desire to continue building a
successful career, you’ll have that opportunity as a Named Account
Executive at Konica Minolta. A career in sales at Konica Minolta
provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to
individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. We provide best in class
training- in classroom, web-based and on-the job; having earned a college
degree will be an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time
management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and
professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Konica
This is what will be expected of you as a Named Account Executive:
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and
in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be
tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and
established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring
outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to
report regularly to a branch office.
- Establishing and strengthening
relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that
will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
Requirements:Must have a minimum of two years of successful Business-to-Business outside sales experience, selling to clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- The desire to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction
- College or University degree preferred
- A valid Driver’s license
- Must have their own Vehicle
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
- Extensive North American Training
- Sales Commission and President’s Club Opportunities
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are
built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and
received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations
worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD
Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We
have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta
customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.