Named Account Executive
CA - MB - Winnipeg
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
If you’ve been working in outside, business to business sales, have a proven track record and a desire to continue building a successful career, you’ll have that opportunity as a Named Account Executive at Konica Minolta. A career in sales at Konica Minolta provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Konica Minolta.
This is what will be expected of you as a Named Account Executive:
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and bring the high level of energy and commitment to achieve your sales goals.
- Designing and presenting a sales value proposition for solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Develop territory and account strategies to increase Konica Minolta market share
- Optimize the utilization of CRM, Social media and other technological tools to identity opportunities
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Sales Commission and President���s Club Opportunities
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.