Master Agreement Analyst
CA - ON - Mississauga
***THIS IS A MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT FOR 1 YEAR****
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Provide analytical and business support to the Master Agreement review and setup process. Perform the MYKMBS and Customer Master setup / change process.
- Master Agreements review
- Fully understand Master Agreement setup / modification process flows
- Review and validate Master Agreement requirements and pricing
- Understand standard requirements and authority levels
- Review modifications to existing Master Agreements
- Review and accurately interpret Non-Standard contract documents SAP Master
Agreement entry / update:
- Accurately setup Master Agreements in SAP
- Take responsibility and correction for any errors in MA setup
- Be able to process renewals
- Accurately setup internal lease pricing
- Bundled, Unbundled, Reverse Lease pass through
- Research and verify unusual setup requests
Customer Master Updates:
- Update Customer Master changes in SAP such as address changes, ship to changes etc.
- Maintain customer name change log and update Customer Master in SAP
- Manage / process IW54 requests for Customer Master
- Process any customer initiated MYKMBS access requests
- Respond to any customer MYKMBS issues emails / calls
- College Diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an analyst position
- MS Office proficient
- MS Excel / Access advance knowledge
- Excellent organizational, verbal / written skills
- Post-secondary degree.
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.