Major Account Executive
CA - AB - Calgary
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!
Why Konica Minolta?
- You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
- You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about
customers and have fun doing it?
- You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
When You Join Konica
Minolta, you can count on:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to
- Career advancement in a fast growing global company Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering
- Extensive North American Training
- Sales commissions and President's Club opportunities
What is Konica Minolta’s President’s Club?
This is Konica Minolta’s coveted group of sales professionals who achieve outstanding performance levels over the year. In 2015, a select group had the opportunity to travel to Portugal, exploring the rich culture, indulging in fine Portuguese cuisine with lots of relaxation – because after all of that hard work, they deserved it! For 2016, our President Club winners enjoyed a fantastic concierge trip to Los Cabos, Mexico.
The Major Account Executive will provide professional and ethical representation of Konica Minolta Business Solutions to the commercial industry in your territory. You will be assigned a list of named accounts for the purpose developing long term relationships and attaining your quarterly sales targets.
- Maintain a prospect list of buyers for your designated geographical territory and / or named account responsibilities of close-able opportunities in the next 30 days through building relationships with all your accounts, identifying other MFP decision influencers: i.e. Print shop managers, IT managers, etc.
- Keeping track of and developing a relationship with existing Konica Minolta customers that would testify in Konica Minolta’s favor, prompt and diligent follow-up of all sales leads
- Write sales proposals and tender responses for the customer in a clear and concise manner. To establish Konica Minolta as the benchmark technology for future account tender / RFP
- Maintain complete Konica Minolta product knowledge and competitive product knowledge and be prepared for product demonstration on all current products
- Represent Konica Minolta ethically to your customers so that all details of the sales transaction are accurately and unambiguously recorded and understood by the two parties, permitting prompt processing of the sale and thereby minimizing the necessity for subsequent sales rep involvement
- Maintain contact with current customers to identify potential upgrades and prepare “Account Reviews” to customer base semi-annually
- Maintain up to date the territory database of current and competitive accounts for effective sales prospect follow-up
- Project a professional image through appropriate business attire
Skills, Experience, Qualifications:
- 5 to 7 years of sales experience in a B2B environment
- Good grounding in PC and network concepts and the ability to apply these skills to understanding and delivering printing solutions to our customers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity - Proven ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- The desire to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction
- A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
- A university or college degree in Business is an asset
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta.
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Vancouver Canucks, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2017, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Winnipeg. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.