IT Services Sales Consultant
CA - ON - Mississauga
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
The IT Services Sales Consultant role is branch-based sales and business development position. The role may cover a single branch or multiple smaller branches within the Market. The primary responsibilities of the role is to grow branch and subsidiary sales by focusing on recurring revenue/subscription based managed cloud service solutions, and strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Selling IT managed cloud service solutions, strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities into new and existing Konica Minolta clients. Responsible for the sales lifecycle including technical proposals and coordinating delivery.
2. Promoting, training, and evangelizing our subsidiary portfolio of services to the Konica Minolta sales team within the branch. End to end responsibility from basic understanding of the solutions to promoting and selling the solutions to clients.
3. The role will work closely with the Konica Minolta sales team to find opportunities within territories to promote and sell subsidiary services.
4. Responsible for maintaining a forecast and pipeline for all IT Services opportunities.
5. Responsible for staying current with industry trends and the latest subsidiary services including self-study and maintaining constant client engagement and regular onsite team solution briefings/updates with the subsidiary team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Apply an in-depth understanding of subsidiary services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic service solutions, project and procurement opportunities to the Konica Minolta customer base.
- Work with subsidiary team and Konica Minolta sales and management resources to achieve and exceed quota in cross-selling IT Services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex services, project and procurement services.
- In collaboration with marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to KM prospects and KM clients.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 5- 10 year of sales experience with 3-5 years selling in the Managed IT Services and IT Project Services industry. Including experience with IT Infrastructure, server storage, networking, application delivery, Channel Sales experience preferred, IT security services, Cloud services, Citrix, and Cisco.
- College / University degree or equivalent industry experience.
- A successful track record of exceeding quota with notable accomplishments.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and Konica Minolta perspective.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office and contact management).
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Extensive North American Best in-class Training
- Sales Commission and President’s Club Opportunities
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.