Field Service Technician
CA - BC - Prince george
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction while managing and maintaining a service territory.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Repair and Maintain all Konica Minolta Digital and electronic equipment within assigned territory
• Set-up and install equipment, both in-house and at customer sites
• Maintain tool kit, supplies and accurate trunk inventory
• Attend formalized training courses on current equipment
• Must maintain a four call per day average
• Maintain effective relationships with customers and fellow employees
• Liaise with sales and administrative staff
• Complete all service reports correctly and on time
• Strive to maintain 90% or better customer satisfaction rating
• Follow and support policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
• Perform other relevant duties as assigned by Management
- As assigned
- Location: Prince George, BC
-Starting annual Salary: $37,516.00
-Hours of work: 37.5 hrs. per week over 5 days
-Successful recipient will be required to join the Canadian Office and Professional Employees Union, Local 378 within 15 calendar days of beginning of employment.
• Community College Certificate in electronic Engineering Technology (or equivalent) preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle customer complaints
• Own vehicle and a good driving record a must
• A+ certification preferred
• MCP/MCSE certification an asset
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.