Customer Support Associate
CA - B.C - Burnaby
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
The Customer Support Associate will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to support KMBS current and future business requirements and needs.
- Order Processing
- Review and audit all sales transaction documentation packages for accuracy and completeness
- Process hardware orders and credits/corrections
- Ensure all orders are progressing through the various stages to meet delivery dates to customers
- Provide prompt customer service and support to customers, branches and dealers
- Regular status reviews of all outstanding and completed matters; ensure data in reporting systems is accurate
- Investigate and resolve reported matters in a timely manner
- Process MyKMBS activation requests Delivery and Install Scheduling
- Manages entire delivery experience for our customer; owner of initial Web Scheduler process
- Recognize at risk delivery dates and bring those forward to team leader/manager
- Contacts customer to coordinate date and time of install
- Confirms with customers IT/Network administrator readiness for installation and/or removal of current systems
- Ensure notification is provided to Sales Rep of equipment movement status; KIT updated timely and accurately
- Ensure notification is provided to other departments of equipment installation; Service Department and Customer Trainers added to Web Scheduler data
- Equipment Moves and Pick Ups
- Review documents submitted for accuracy and completeness
- Verify charges have been approved internally and by customer
- Ensure any lease obligations have been considered - Process and schedule within needed timelines
- Maintenance and Cyclical Billing
- Audit paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Process orders to setup new maintenance contracts
- Supply data required for contract renewals and updates
- Resolve issues as needed so contracts bill correctly
- Investigate and Resolve Customer Issues
- Take a lead position for all hardware related issues and follow through to completion
- Review and resolve IW54 tickets assigned
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Review and recommend customer service procedures that will improve efficiency and customer satisfaction Skills,
Experience and Qualifications
- College Business Diploma and/or 3-5 years relevant experience an asset.
- SAP experience beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Knowledge of warehouse and service area procedures
- Customer Service oriented with effective customer interaction skills
- Proven Customer service and warehouse operations experience.
- MS Office experience including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
What Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Career Advancement in a fast growing global economy
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.