Customer Care Representative
CA - ON - Mississauga
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Act as part of a successful Call Centre by responding to customer requests and interfacing with field staff to ensure service is provided in a timely manner.
- Receive calls from customers in need of service. Verify equipment and location and record information in dispatch system
- Schedule and dispatch technicians to customers based on priority
- Remain in constant communication with Field Supervisors and Technicians via radio and telephone
- Assist customers with minor problem solutions
- Input records of repairs, parts, type of service performed, distance traveled, and time required for each job
- Receive and input all toner requests from customers
- Support and maintain designated service areas
- Liaise with sales, shipping and administrative staff
- Must follow policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by Management
- Strong interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Above average keyboarding and PC skills
- Ability to handle variables in standardized situations
- Call Centre experience an asset
- Bilingual English and French
Help Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the workplace of the Future!
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are built into our culture. Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way.