Business Solution Consultant
CA - AB - Calgary
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions
The Business Solution Consultant is the local branch subject matter expert relative to the Solutions, and Professional Service strategies of the Konica Minolta Business Solutions - Direct division. The BSC is a dedicated pre-sales professional committed to seeking out new customers and collaborating with existing ones, offering a variety of solutions to optimize their business processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
• Meets on an ongoing basis with Direct Sales Management, to review Professional Services pipeline, forecast, and opportunities.
• Works directly with Branch Sales Managers and Solution Engineer to promote Solutions and Professional Services offerings, driven by Key Performance Indicators and KMBS defined processes.
• Responsible for pre-sale technical discovery, business process analysis, and development of customized solutions to fit a client’s requirements.
• Participate in ongoing account review sessions as part of the account team.
• Collaborate with team to create and develop Engagement letters, Site Survey, Scope of Work (SOW) preparation and integration projects where appropriate.
• Interacts with the Implementation Team if needed to help advise on resourcing and staffing to execute implementation plans.
• Maintain education training standards and certifications levels in line with job requirements and advancement development plans.
• Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all KMBS products, services and solutions for clients.
• Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets within assigned territory.
• Maintain, and manage individual sales activities and opportunities in the CRM Management System.
• As assigned
• 4 year university degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
• 2-4 years relevant Solutions Sales Support experience
• Strong working knowledge of industry hardware, services and solutions offerings.
• Network print servers, Document management/ scanning applications and workflows, Manage Print Services, Print Optimization/cost recovery, Print and MFP print controller technology, SQL, Security, and major third party print manufacturer's devices
• Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
• Record of time management and organizational discipline.
• Willingness to travel up to 70%.
• Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent technology.
• Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
• Working knowledge of project management processes.
• Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and access to reliable and presentable transportation
• Energetic professional comfortable with prospecting, as a part of a team or independently, for solutions opportunities, within new and established clients.
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2015, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Prince George, BC. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.