CA - ON - Mississauga
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!
When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
•Extensive North American Training
•Sales commission and President’s Club
What is Konica Minolta’s President’s Club?
This is Konica Minolta’s coveted group of sales professionals who achieve outstanding performance levels over the year. In 2016, a select group had the opportunity to travel to Los Cabos, Mexico, where they got to enjoy beautiful beaches and crystal blue water and all the amenities of a tropical beach resort – because after all of that hard work, you deserve it! For 2017, our President Club winners will enjoy a fantastic concierge trip to the Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maximize Service Billing – Ensures the timely and accurate billing of assigned customer accounts
• Billing Inquires – Provide all internal and external customers with accurate billing information
• Audit Reports – Work through various SAP reports to ensure invoice accuracy
• Customer Service – Works to exceed customer’s expectations
• Adaptable – Is flexible to work various shifts and handle multiple task
• Enforce KM Policy / Procedure – Ensure all policies / Procedures are in place and being followed
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
• Timely and accurate billing of all customer invoices based on account assignment
• Ensures that all special billing requirements are followed as outlined in the “Cyclical Invoice Information Agreement”
• Review, analyze and action daily, weekly and monthly SAP block reports
• Handle all incoming calls, emails and faxes via call center application
• Investigate and resolve customer billing disputes and ensures that all cancel and rebills, credit or debit memo are processed in a timely manner
• Contact customer to obtain purchase orders, meter reads and other account specific information to ensure accurate invoicing
• Back-up to co-workers during vacations, special projects and other extended leaves
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Billing Manager or Supervisor
• Minimum 2 years of billing experience (preferably in SAP)
• Team Player
• Driven by quality and has strong attention to detail
• Customer Service focused with excellent telephone and email etiquette
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Bilingual (written / verbal) would be an asset
Does this sound like you? If so, awesome!
Give Shape to Your Career at Konica Minolta
As a global leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services, at Konica Minolta you can count on working with a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to excellence. Konica Minolta offers an exciting and challenging workplace where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
Our sustainability initiatives have been recognized globally and received high ratings from socially responsible investing organizations worldwide, such as Energy Star, Blue Angel, Eco-Mark, EcoLeaf, FTSE4GOOD Global, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. We have also provided the Clean Planet Recycling Program for Konica Minolta customers to recycle imaging consumables – it is our way of recognizing our responsibility towards the environment and the well-being of the planet.
Konica Minolta are proud sponsors of the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos. For the year 2017, Konica Minolta is a proud sponsor for the Canada Games, taking place in Winnipeg. The Canada Games are a nation-building event that celebrates youth, sport, culture and community.
Thank you for your interest in Konica Minolta.