CA - ON - Brampton
An Account Manager at IT Weapons maintains and expands relationships with new and existing clients. As such, an Account Manager is an advocate of the entire range of IT Weapons Services to clients, whilst also ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are met by the company. A prospective Account Manager should have a proven track record in a client facing, commercial IT role, should have demonstrable problem solving skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team to meet aggressive project timelines. We are looking for people who take pride in the quality of their work and who share our commitment to honesty, integrity, and personal accountability. You must have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical experts, executives, and managers. A sense of urgency for task completion and a passion for client experience are essential.
• Selling IT Weapons Services –responsible for selling IT managed services, cloud, and strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities into new and existing clients.
• Forecasting – responsible for maintaining a forecast and pipeline for all IT Services opportunities in our CRM. This includes regular updates on activity within the account.
• Coordination –coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients expectations.
• Professional Development – responsible for staying current with industry trends and the latest ITW services. In addition to self-study, there must be constant client engagement and regular onsite team solution briefings/updates with the ITW team.
• Proposals –responsible for preparing and presenting proposals/quotes to new and existing clients.
• Collaborative Selling – responsible for owning the overall sales cycle and engaging appropriate resources as required, which would include working closely with our consulting teams and at times with our vendors on client engagements and opportunities.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a client facing sales role in an IT environment
- High level of business acumen, in order to have "business discussions with business people.
- Experience using a CRM system and experience selling IT services and technology products.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to process and ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills – time management, prioritization, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Able to multi task, while being flexible to constant change.
- Able to meet timeline targets while maintaining productivity and efficiency metrics.
- Able to liaise with clients, vendors, partners, and all levels of the organization.
- Candidates must have a valid drivers license and 24/7 access to a vehicle.
Education and Certification
- University Degree and/or related Technical Diplomas are encouraged.
- Product knowledge with Citrix, HP, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and VMware is encouraged.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and industry certifications.
IT Weapons, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd., is an award-winning IT consulting, cloud solutions, and managed services firm. Our team maintains the highest levels of industry certification in all aspects of business-related IT. We operate 3 state-of-the-art and highly secure Data Centres across Canada. We are Canada’s only IT service provider that jointly holds SSAE-16 accreditation, an ITIL certified Service Desk staffed day and night, and Controlled Goods Program of Canada designation for the management and storage of data related to National Security and Defense.