CA - ON - Brampton
IT Weapons, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a managed IT services, cloud solutions and consulting firm that has won over 30 awards for service excellence and technical leadership, and are ranked among the top 50 IT service providers in North America
An Account Executive at IT Weapons maintains and expands relationships with new and existing clients. As such, an Account Executive is an advocate of the entire range of IT Weapons Services to clients, whilst also ensuring the clients needs and expectations are met by the company.A prospective Account Executive should have a proven track record in a client facing, commercial IT role, should have demonstrable problem solving skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team to meet aggressive project timelines. We are looking for people who take pride in the quality of their work and who share our commitment to honesty, integrity, and personal accountability. You must have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical experts, executives, and managers. A sense of urgency for task completion and a passion for client experience are essential.
- Selling IT Weapons Services – The Account Manager will be responsible for selling IT managed services, cloud, and strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities into new and existing clients.
- Forecasting – The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining a forecast and pipeline for all IT Services opportunities in our CRM. This includes regular updates on activity within the account.
- Coordination – The Account Manager coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients expectations.
- Professional Development – The Account Manager will be responsible for staying current with industry trends and the latest ITW services. In addition to self-study, there must be constant client engagement and regular onsite team solution briefings/updates with the ITW team.
- Proposals – The Account Manager will be responsible for preparing and presenting proposals/quotes to new and existing clients.
- Collaborative Selling – The Account Manager will work closely with our consulting teams and at times with our vendors on client engagements and opportunities. The Account Manager is responsible for owning the overall sales cycle and engaging appropriate resources as required.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- 2+ years experience in a client facing sales role in an IT environment
- High level of business acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”
- Experience using a CRM system and experience selling IT services and technology products.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to process and ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills – time management, prioritization, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Able to multi task, while being flexible to constant change.
- Able to meet timeline targets while maintaining productivity and efficiency metrics.
- Able to liaise with clients, vendors, partners, and all levels of the organization.
- Candidates must have a valid drivers license and 24/7 access to a vehicle.
Education and Certification
- University Degree and/or related Technical Diplomas are encouraged.
- Product knowledge with Citrix, HP, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and VMware is encouraged.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and industry certifications.
Working at IT Weapons
In between our efforts, triumphs, late nights, and dedication to our clients, comes a fast-paced, team-oriented and friendly culture that helps drive the success of our organization. An open concept office and centralized meeting areas help create a casual and collaborative atmosphere. Neckties are cut loose on day one to help emphasize our unique philosophy. Staying fast, efficient, and flawless is our competitive edge. Our team-first approach extends far beyond typical business hours. IT Weapons runs our own internal basketball league, we play weekly competitive hockey, and hosts multiple social events throughout the year. We cut loose with barbecues, poker nights, an annual company retreat, catered gourmet lunches, and more. A team that plays together wins together.
How to Apply: Please follow this link: https://www.fitzii.com/job/24097?s=fc