CA - ON - Ottawa
Why Konica Minolta?
•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
The Konica Minolta team has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As we continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. Becoming a part of Konica Minolta is joining a team of forward thinkers who impact the organization and the world of technology!
When You Join Konica Minolta, you can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
•Extensive North American Training
•Sales commission and President’s Club
This is Konica Minolta’s coveted group of sales professionals who achieve outstanding performance levels over the year. In 2015, a select group had the opportunity to travel to Portugal, exploring the rich culture, indulging in fine Portuguese cuisine with lots of relaxation – because after all of that hard work, you deserve it! For 2016, our President Club winners will enjoy a fantastic concierge trip to Los Cabos, Mexico.
The Konica Minolta sales team delivers fantastic results, but not all of our clients show up at our door. Our results are a product of the strong relationships we build with our clients, our expertise, and most of all, our passion to serve our clients the best solutions in the industry. If you are an aspiring sales professional who is influential, results-driven and goes above and beyond for your clients, consider being a part of our sales team at Konica Minolta. As an Account Executive, you will lead a territory with a list of accounts, assess your clients’ needs and develop a solution, all while building long-term relationships to achieve your quarterly sales targets.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in a B2B environment
- A university or college degree in Business is an asset
- Good understanding of PC and network concepts and the ability to apply these skills to understanding and delivering printing solutions for our clients
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- The desire to ensure the utmost in client satisfaction
- A valid driver's license and own a vehicle